Tuesday, December 17, 2013

State Farm - Discount Double Check

This an awesome marketing campaign that State farm came up with that took on a life of its own. This campaign started out about saving money to a full blown competitions on Facebook. You can find all of the commercial ads on YouTube and other places all over the Internet looking to capitalize off of the popular ad. Arron Roger is the State Farm pitchman and quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. State Farm took the ad a step further by playing on the rivalry of the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears.

I really didn't pay much attention to the ads until the Daaable check Bear fans joined the ad. I even started saying around the office that Arron Roger was going to get Double Checked, i.e, sacked. The more I see a State Farm, I actually stop and watch  the commercial to see if they have a new ad.

Unfortunately, the campaigns are more entertaining than anything, I do not feel compelled to buy the product. As a consumer I understand that they are focusing on saving money in a tight economy, but I would be more interested in details.

No comments:

Post a Comment