Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shutterfly - Wink

How many of you take pictures from your phone, your tablet, or your digital camera in the hopes that you will eventually print them off, send them to relatives or, create a memory book for your family members?

Shutterfly  is an internet-based social expression and personal publishing service.  It provides products that help customers preserve digital photos by creating a simple and easy way to share them with family and friends.  They use magazines, television commercials, sponsorship, and social media to target their consumers.

Now they have made it even easier to share your experiences by announcing their new service that combines real-time sharing with photo printing for the social networking generation. Wink allows consumers to share phones directly from iPhones and social networking sites such as Facebook.  There is a minimal cost and Wink is available as an application on your mobile device.

When I first saw this product during a TV commercial, I knew it was something I needed to look into.  I have so many photos that I haven’t shared.  I had an opportunity to go to Israel 2 years ago.  This was a once in a lifetime trip and guess where my photos are?  They are still on my camera and I have done nothing with them.  Wink will allow me to share these photos in a photo strip and send to my family and friends so they can also experience some of what I experienced.


I watch the Ellen show and they are a big sponsor of her show and give thousands of dollars away to Ellen’s  viewers that need help financial.  For that reason, they are a company that I would do business with because of their generosity to those who are in desperate financial  need.

No comments:

Post a Comment